Saturday, May 9, 2020

How to make a cup of tea


Description :  I have been learning to sequence and order instructions. I had to highlight the action verbs. Action verbs are used at the start of instructions. Here is my sequencing and ordering of instructions.

How to make a cup of tea

Ingredients

¾ cup water

1 Tea Bag

Sugar (optional)

1 teaspoon Milk (optional)

Method

Fill the kettle up with water

Turn the kettle on and wait for the water to boil

Pour the hot water into the cup

Dunk the tea bag with a spoon

Wait for the tea bag to change colour

Pour the milk into the cup (optional)

Add a spoonful of sugar and stir (optional)



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Andrea. I like how you explained what you were learning and the yellow highlights make the action verbs really clear. I have drunk hundreds of cups at tea during lockdown! Where else are instructions like this important do you think?

    ReplyDelete