Wednesday, June 3, 2020

My self Portrait Feelings Art

Self Portrait Feelings Art


What did you accomplish?
By creating a self portrait I learnt :
- Who I am.
- How I want to present myself to others.
- What is important to me. 
- How to introspect.

Are you satisfied with your self portrait? Why / Why not?- 
Yes I am satisfied with my self portrait because it is creative,
colourful and it displays my inner feelings.

What did you find easy when you created your Self Portraits?
I found colouring / dyeing to be very easy.

What did you find challenging when you were creating your Self Portraits?
I did not find anything challenging, in fact I really enjoyed
doing my self portrait.

What do you need to work on?
I need to work on making rhyming sentences.

What would you change with your Self Portraits? 

I would change the sentences at the end of the self portrait:
“Friends help me laugh. Friends dry my tears.
Because of friends, I have no fears.”


What would you do next time to improve self portraits?
I would improve on the colour scheme of my self portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment