Wednesday, May 5, 2021

The holiday at the beach

 I woke up in the morning on Sunday. Mum, Dad and I decided to go to the beach that day. I was excited. 


I asked Mum and Dad what they would like for breakfast. I helped my Mum make coffee for us. I also helped Mum make omelettes for us. We made them with eggs, salt, oil, chopped onions, tomatoes and one green chilly.


After breakfast we quickly dressed up and went to the beach. It was a bright and sunny Sunday morning. There were lots of children playing on the beach, some were swimming and some of the children and adults were walking with their dogs.


Mum and I dipped our feet in the water. It was nice and cool. I went further into the water and I felt so nice playing with the waves. After that I made sandcastles. Mum, Dad and myself went for a walk on the beach, whilst walking I picked up pretty shells.


We were tired of walking so we decided to sit down on the bench when Dad said” What do you want to eat?”.

Mum and myself said “Yes we would love some chips”. So Dad opened a pack of chips to eat. I said to Dad and Mum “Yum”. When we finished we went back home. Overall Dad, Mum and myself loved going to the beach. It was such a great trip out.



                                               The End 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment