Wednesday, August 25, 2021

A Pray for Lockdown


Lockdown Prayer

Dear Mother Mary and Jesus,

I pray for all those battling the Covid- 19 virus. I also pray for those experiencing anxiety

whilst waiting for the Covid test results to come through. Help those who are living in bubbles

of one and are lonely. Help me to be kind to those in need. I pray for your protection over

me, my parents, my family members, my teachers and my friends. Life is hard during lockdown

so make it normal again soon. Lord, please be with us at all times and help us to never give up.

We put our trust in you because you are good all the time.      

Picture

This is my prayer on covid-19 and let everyone be safe during the level four  lockdown and be kind to each other also to help those in need and family.  Stay safe everyone and take care of your self


No comments:

Post a Comment